Join us for an unforgettable experience practicing yoga and learning to surf in the warm tropical waters of Sri Lanka, an island off the coast of India, where yoga was founded and developed.
Along with surfing & yoga, we’ll explore the local culture through an interactive cooking class where we’ll make delicious Sri Lankan food, visit a local Buddhist temple, snorkel beautiful coral reef and go on an epic day long wildlife safari!
Yoga, meditation and reflection exercises will be offered once to twice daily. Yoga will consist of Vinyasa instruction suited for all levels, yin, and advanced asana workshop.
7 nights accommodation at the beautiful Talalla Retreat in South Sri Lanka.
Food & Dining
Fresh and hearty vegetarian breakfasts and dinners provided daily. Lunches will depend on the day’s activity. We are able to accommodate any dietary needs & restrictions.
Daily and sometimes twice daily yoga & meditation, Day long wildlife safari in Yala National park, Surfing lessons & board rental, Snorkeling, Interactive cooking class, Visit to Buddhist temple, Traditional tea ceremony
*Note that the above price and deposit amount include a 3% website transaction fee. If you prefer to use Venmo, please send payments to @alice-zarka.
- 7 nights, 7 days accommodation at the Talalla Resort in south Sri Lanka
- Daily and often twice daily yoga (mats & props included)
- Daily hearty breakfasts
- Daily local, vegetarian dinners
- Water, tea, non alcoholic beverages
- 1 surf lesson with professional local teacher
- Day long safari to Yala National Park to see elephants, hyenas & leopard
- Day trip to local Buddhist temple
- Snorkel equipment
- Day trip to tea estate & rice fields
- Cooking class with a local chef
- Transportation for group activities
What's Not Included:
- Airfare (fly into Colombo)
- Transportation to and from the airport in Sri Lanka (we will organize a group transfer, but it is an additional cost)
- Lunches on excursion days
- Extra surf lessons & surf board rental