Dive into a state of bliss with our ultimate weekend getaway to Santa Barbara! Take a step outside of yourself and your routine to practice the art of living. Your mind, body and spirit will thank you.
Join us Thursday, June 15th through Sunday, June 18th for daily yoga and meditation, delicious and nutritious meals, a waterfall hike, and a tour of top local vineyards.
Your Retreat Package Includes:
3 night stay in Glamping Greenhouses
5 yoga classes with inspired teachers Kelly Collins (@kellymariecollins) and Alice Zarka (@alice_zarka)
- Delicious and healthy meals and snacks (vegetarian menu)
- Guided waterfall hike (approximately 5.5 miles, moderate difficulty)
- Wine tour (entry and tastings) to 3 top vineyards in the Santa Barbara wine growing region
- Nightly bonfires
- Guided reflective journaling
- Free time to enjoy the beautiful property, lounge at the beach, go surfing... and practice the art of living!
What's Not Included:
- Mattress or tent to put inside your Glamping Greenhouse
Cost is $700. Space is limited, and payment plans are available after your initial $250 deposit.
Meet Your Hosts:
Alice Zarka -- Having found yoga during a pivotal time in her life, Alice is passionate about creating experiences and an atmosphere that bring people back to the here and now, to connect with themselves and their surroundings, and to find pure bliss in each moment.
Kelly Collins -- A lifelong fitness enthusiast and personal trainer for the past decade, Kelly completed her 200-hour yoga teacher training in Bali and found it to be a life-changing experience. She aims to inspire people to find the fire in their life through movement of the body.