There is no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this! The wonders and mysteries of our planet are begging to be discovered by YOU.
Ignite your wanderlust with (in our opinion) the 20 best travel quotes of all times. Revisit this list of quotes whenever you need the reminder that the whole universe lives inside of you, and parts of you are scattered all over the world waiting to be found. We promise there's some you've never heard!
1. “Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.” – Irving Wallace
2. “It only seems to me that once in your life before you die you ought to see a country where they don't talk in English and don't even want to.” - Thornton Wilder
3. "I am not the same, having seen the moon shine on the other side of the world." - Mary Anne Radmacher
4. "Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
5. “Wandering re-establishes the original harmony which once existed between man and the universe.” - Anatole France
6. “All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware.”- Martin Buber
7. “To awaken quite alone in a strange town is one of the pleasantest sensations in the world.” – Freya Stark
8. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” - Anthony Bourdain
9. “A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
10. "Wherever you go becomes a part of you somehow." - Anita Desai
11. “How you live your life is up to you. You have to go out and grab the world by the horns. Rope it before it ties you down and decides for you.” - Sarah Reijonen
12. "A good traveler has no fixed plans and is not intent on arriving." - Lao Tzu
13. “Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things: air, sleep, dreams, sea, the sky..." - Cesar Pavese
14. "I'm in love with places I've never been and people I've never met." - Melody Truong
15. “Two roads diverged in a wood and I – I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference” – Robert Frost
16. “Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times." - Unknown
17. “So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry." - Jack Kerouac
18. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
19. "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all." - Helen Keller
20. "You weren't born to just pay bills and die."
Feeling like you need a getaway? Join us on one of our 2018 yoga & adventure retreats.
And while you're at it, check out 10 reasons why Roaming Yogi Adventures are THE way to travel in 2018!